WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE THE SHOW
PBX21 Health & Safety Protocols and Requirements
PBX21 will be held as an in-person event at Hawai‘i Convention Center (HCC) on January 26, 2022.
- If you do not feel well and/or are experiencing any of the typical symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within five days prior to the event, please stay home.
- Requirements for entry: You will be required to present a valid photo ID at the Convention Center’s temperature screening checkpoints and confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (U.S. FDA approved) 48 hours prior to entry. Any of the following documents are acceptable:
More information is available at Health & Safety Protocols and Guidelines | Hawaii Convention Center Blog.
- Contactless registration and prize drawing entries.
- Attendance monitoring: Exhibit Hall attendance will be counted at the door to ensure compliance with venue capacity guidelines.
- Seminar Rooms: Seminar room occupancies fall below the 1,000-person criteria defined in the City’s new rules, but will be set up to accommodate physical distancing of attendees.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while on HCC premises, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Food & Beverage Service: Complimentary, individually wrapped bento/box lunch with beverage will be provided for attendees. Water fountains /water bottle filling stations will be available. A pau hana no-host bar will be open from 4:00-5:30pm. HCC’s Café 1801 will be open 6:30am – 3:00pm with coffee and food for purchase.